Monday, December 8, 2008

Lit Up Like a Christmas Tree

Our home is full of that fun Christmas Spirit! It's lit up everywhere, so now when Dad comes home and says, "This house is lit up like a Christmas tree" , he won't be too far off :) The kids even have lights up in their rooms. We had a blast decorating the tree. I meant to take pictures, but I was video taping and passing out the ornaments instead. The kids get an ornament every year from their Grandma and Grandpa Barrus, so it's fun for them to hang up there own. Ryan was good at taking them back off.

As you can tell, our mantle is full. It looks like our family is complete. I haven't put names on CJ's and Ryan's quite yet. I want to learn how to crochet and make some real cool ones some year. My friend said she'd help me.



I'm looking forward to the Christmas Season!
It's one of our favorites!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

It all looks amazing! Matt thinks it's funny how much I like Christmas, but I'm pretty sure it's because of how much fun our family always had around that time. What a fun tradition with each kid getting an ornament. Now that I actually have a family of my own, I am so excited to start our own traditions. I haven't really thought of any yet.

Amber said...

hey,
i'm sorry about the song thing. i added it thinking it beeped the word out like on the radio. i have my songs on shuffle and i don't hear the song. i took it off. sorry again.

am